Ramadan/EID Mubarak is one of the most anticipated holidays in the Muslim community. It also was known as Ramzan, which is observed to commemorate when Allah revealed the first chapters of the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad. Ramadan in India starts on the evening of 23rd March and ends on the evening of 21st April.
Muslims from all across the globe observe fasting from sunrise to sunset during this period. Ramadan Festival is one of the important pillars of Islam. Physically capable Muslims are assisted in observing fasting, in which they need to restrain from eating, drinking, and thinking wicked thoughts. They have to dedicate their time in praying, reading Quran, and reflecting. We at newsbugz wish everyone a Happy Eid Mubarak / Eid-ul-Fitr / Ramazan.
- May the choicest blessing of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Ramadan Mubarak.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful, too, for your home and family and especially for you. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah and shine in his divine blessings! Ramadan Mubarak.
- May Allah bless you in all your endeavors and lead you to the Path of continued Success and Prosperity. Happy Ramadan.
- May you and your family have a very happy and blessed Ramadan. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help. Happy Ramadan.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept your fasts and prayers. Ramadan Kareem.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow, and always.
- May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Ramadan Mubarak!
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. Hope your home is filled with good cheer today and always.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are just prayers for your long, happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Ramadan.
- Let this Ramadan give you the strength to do all that you wanted to do last year but couldn’t accomplish.
- I hope this Ramadan brings cheer, prosperity, and peace to your life. Let us pray that we gain enough strength to accept the highs and lows of life with equanimity.
- Allah is the only god and the perennial source of all creation. Every creation by him is beautiful, imperfectly perfect, and has a purpose to serve on this planet. I wish you all a happy Eid Mubarak!
If you post any images of Happy Eid Mubarak or Ramadan wishes on social media, you can use these captions to add more flavors.
- I am praying that abounding happiness
will find you as you are walking down the street.
- The month when evil is non-functional
is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace.
- May forgiveness be granted to you by our mighty Allah.
Repent and be saved!
- May this festivity push peace to transcend the earth,
let light brighten up the world, and grow hope in every Muslim’s heart.
- I hope this holiday will lead us to the right pathway:
to the path of success, happiness, peace, and prosperity.
May Allah bless your good heart!
- After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety.
Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan!
- I hope success and wealth penetrate into you this month.
To bring you good fortune and prosperity.
Check out some of Ramzan messages that you can share with your dear ones,
- May this holy month of Ramadan
chase away the depression and misery
that is getting the best out of you.
- May Allah shower you with loads of blessings
On the holy month of Ramadan.
Celebrate and be blessed!
- Ramadan is the month of Allah,
Whose beginning is Mercy,
Whose middle is Forgiveness,
Whose end is Freedom from Fire.
- May the holy month of the Koran’s revelation
be the harbinger of prosperity, success, harmony, peace, and joy in your life…
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us.
Celebrate and enjoy as once again,
we will be given a chance to repent and ask
for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven.
- I wish that this upcoming Ramadan
bring you happiness and prosperity for all your life.
Have a blessed one!
Celebrate the Ramadan Festival by fasting and dedicating your time to praying, reading Quran, and reflecting. Ramadan is to realize Muslims may not earn to eat or drink anything, including water and the sunshine. One of the most important Ramadan fast is called Niyyah, and it means intention.
List Of Movies Released On This EID 2023
- Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan (Hindi)
- English Manja (Kannada)
- Nodadha Putagalu (Kannada)
- Magale (Kannada)
- Nannaki (Kannada)
- Chandini Bar (Kannada)
- Maavu Bevu (Kannada)
- Ramzan (Kannada)
- Virupaksha (Telugu)
- Kaliyuga Bhagavan (Telugu)
- 10 Rupees (Telugu)
- R R: Ragi Reku (Telugu)
- Tamilarasan (Tamil)
- Yaathisai (Tamil)
- Yaani Mugathaan (Tamil)
- Deiva Machan (Tamil)
- Ayalvaashi (Malayalam)
- Sulaikha Manzil (Malayalam)
- Kadina Kadoramee Andakadaham (Malayalam)
- Evil Dead Rise (English)
Check out the latest photos of Happy Eid Mubarak 2023,
Source – UNSPLASH