Geetika Tyagi is an Indian actress and producer. She did her acting debut in the Midnight Lost and Found short film. Followed by, made her big screen appearance in The Owner and played the role of Sarika. Her work as Shireen Ali in the City of Dreams web series received critical acclaim. Geetika made it to the headlines after she filed a harassment case against filmmaker Subhash Kapoor.
Geetika was approached to play the role of Payal Chaudhry in the MTV television series Bring On the Night (2012).
|Real Name||Geetika Tyagi|
|Date of Birth||25 September 1989|
|Age (as of 2023)||34|
|Family||Father: Narender Pal Tyagi
Mother: Pushpa Tyagi
|Educational Qualification||Political Science Graduate|
|School||Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School|
|College||Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Dancing, Driving, Working out, Traveling|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Social Media Profiles
- She is an ex-journalist who worked for Aaj Tak news and Star news.
- As a producer, she worked in Doordarshan National and Zoom TV.
- She worked for several production companies like Babble Fish Productions, Panorama Studios, Viacom18 Studios, etc.,
- She came into the spotlight in an incident, after she slaps director Subash Kapoor as revenge for his misbehaving activity.
- Her Instagram account has more than 10.3K followers (as of January 2023).
- 2008 – Midnight Lost and Found as The Prostitute
- 2010 – Dream Stalker
- 2010 – Powder as Brinda Sawhney
- 2012 – Bring on the Night as Piyali Chaudhri
- 2019 to 2021 – City of Dreams
- 2011 – The Eclipse of Taregna as Laxmi
- 2011 – Lions in the Night as Preeti
- 2020 – Koi Hai
- 2020 – Class of ’83 as Sudha Singh
- 2019 – 22 Yards as Rica Sahay
- 2018 – Ok Tata Bye Bye
- 2016 – Crd as Veena
- 2015 – Tera Mera Tedha Medha as Kamini Gupta
- 2014 – One by Two as Radhika Rupani
- 2013 – What the Fish as Meenal
- 2012 – The Owner as Sarika
Take a look at the latest photos of Geetika Tyagi,