Kalvakuntla Kavitha (Politician) Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, News, Images
Kalvakuntla Kavitha (Devanapalli Kavitha) is an Indian politician who serves as a Member of the Legislative Council-Kamareddy & Nizamabad. She is the founder of Telangana Jagruthi, an organization that led large sections of women and youth of the society in many peaceful and non-violent struggles for Telangana Statehood. Kavitha is the daughter of K. Chandrasekhar Rao, a Chief Minister of Telangana.
|Real Name||Kalvakuntla Kavitha, Devanapalli Kavitha|
|Profession||Politician, Software Engineer|
|Date of Birth||13 March 1978|
|Age (as of 2022)||44|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: K Chandrashekar Rao
Brother: K. T. Rama Rao
Cousin: T. Harish Rao
|Husband||Devanapalli Anil Kumar|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Reading, Watching TV|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Social Media Profiles
- After graduation, Kavitha worked as a software engineer in the USA and returned to India in 2004 with a vision of becoming a people servant in Telangana.
- Kavitha lost the Lok Sabha election 2019 from Nizamabad to a BJP candidate Arvind Dharmapuri.
- After the Telangana state formation in 2014, Kavitha contested in general elections from the Nizamabad Lok Sabha constituency and won with over 1,64,184 vote majority.
- Her Instagram account has more than 239K followers (as of December 2022).
- She was named in the Delhi Liquor Scam with Amit Arora. The officials of the ED (Enforcement Directorate and CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) filed a charge sheet on Kavitha.
Take a look at the latest photos of Kalvakuntla Kavitha,