Laxman Narasimhan is an Indian-American businessman. He worked in several high-level positions in multiple corporate companies. He was a chief commercial officer (CCO) of PepsiCo and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Reckitt. Laxman was the current CEO of Starbucks, the world’s biggest coffee chain. He received 6 million euros as a salary while he was serving as CEO of Reckitt. Narasimhan serves as a trustee for the Brookings Institution, director of Verizon, and as a member of the Council of Foreign Relations.
He is also been an advisor for former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Narasimhan completed his Masters’s degree in German. After completing his studies he joined a consulting firm McKinsey and company as a normal employee but soon he moved to higher positions and became a senior partner in the company. Narasimhan then joined the global soft-drink brand PepsiCo and oversaw the company’s branches in Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America. He also became the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) of PepsiCo.
|Real Name||Laxman Narasimhan|
|Date of Birth||15 April 1967|
|Age (as of 2022)||55|
|Zodiac sign||Yet to be updated|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Wife||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||College of Engineering, Pune
The Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania
Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Singing, Mimicry, Cooking|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
Social Media Profiles
Laxman Narasimhan FACEBOOK
Laxman Narasimhan TWITTER
Laxman Narasimhan INSTAGRAM
- He is not an active member on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Starbucks is the world’s largest retailer of coffee. They have outlets in 34,000 locations across the globe. They have been in the business for more than five decades.
- Laxman Narasimhan will be working as CEO from October 1, 2022, with the present CEO Howard Schultz. From April 1, 2023, he will completely take over as CEO and join the board of directors.
- Starbucks released a statement saying that Mr. Narasimhan will be spending a few months meeting the staff members of the company all over the world.
- Mr.Narasimhan receives 17.5 million dollars (i.e, 140 cores) per annum as salary. Apart from his salary, he received 1.6 million as a signing bonus and 9.3 million in shares, along with 50,000 dollars to cover legal fees and a private jet for his disposal.
Take a look at the latest photos of Laxman Narasimhan,